SIM Connect Live 2018 Call for Speaker Proposals
SIM Connect Live 2018 will be held at the Sheraton Dallas in Dallas, Texas, from April 11-13, 2018. The conference theme is IT Transformation: Mining the Next 50 Years for Innovation. SIM Connect Live is the IT leadership conference where attendees will thrive on interaction, facilitation, networking, and, ultimately, giving back to their community.
To submit a proposal to speak, please provide the information requested in this form by October 1, 2017. For more information about SIM Connect Live 2018 and to review the program-at-a-glance, please go to www.simconnectlive.com. For any questions, contact Melissa McCray at email@example.com.
Note for IT Vendors: If you are interested in speaking, exhibiting, and/or engaging the SIM Connect Live audience, please contact Porter Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-437-4750.
Proposals will be evaluated in whole or in part on the following criteria:
- Subject matter relevance to one of the SIM Connect Live tracks
- Embracing Disruption and Innovation
- Security, Privacy and Risk Management
- SIM: Resources for IT Leaders
- Enhancing Enterprise Technologies
- Advancing Leadership
- Clearly stated learning objectives and purpose
- Context of the issues including real-world case studies
- Potential for audience interactive participation
- Speaker presentation skills and experience
- Speaker subject matter knowledge and expertise
- Education focus devoid of overt and covert commercialism
- Overall quality of the written proposal